Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th...what's to come?

Last night I was out with some friends and someone mentioned that today was going to be that creepy, superstitious day: FRIDAY the 13th! Yikes. I wonder does that set us up for looking at everything today through some third eye. Would we blame strange occurrences on a bout of bad luck if it were, Friday the 23rd?

We're getting ready to set out on a road trip today. Last night someone said, "Oh, boy. On the 13th? Good luck, you'll need it." Will I? I believe in the supernatural, the spirit world, but I do I believe that just because the calendar lands us on a date of the 13th we're in for a doozy of a day? Nope. The day is going to be what I make it out to be. If a black cat crosses my path I guess I can FREAK OUT or reach down and give the kitty a little pat on the back. I'm going to assume that goodness is going to fill my day. I'm hopeful for my Friday the 13th. You?

No comments: