Monday, February 25, 2008

a little bit of me...

From time to time you'll get a little bit of me, my family, my friends, my work. Maybe you'll see something you like, hear something you like, maybe not. Either way, feel free to let me know.

My daughter's turning five soon. That means kindergarten. That means that I'll miss all the moments I take for granted now. So, I'm trying hard to love my little blessing. I'm a high-functioning individual, I guess that means that I tend to juggle quite a lot of things at one time? In my day-to-day craziness I sometimes loose sight of what matters most. Her i-must-wear-my-brown-with-pink-flowers-bathing-suit-like-Anna and pretend to be at the beach!! tantrums get the best of me. Trying to run a business with two small children at home is insane. It just is. But - it is my choice, right? What do I do in those moments where I have two phone calls, 3 product updates and 5 orders to get out in the mail days and the tantrum hits? Some days, I'm really good, I love her, listen to her and help her spend her day on a sandy beach. Other days, well, that's when I call my girlfriend and confess that I am no longer in the running for the Mom of the Year award. It happens.

To remind me of what is most important in life and so close to my heart I found this:



A little wall art for my office. Check out Allison Strine's other fun stuff available in cards, prints, pendants and more here.

No comments: